Wednesday 8 September 2010

...May Angels Lead You In...






Almost a year has passed and it has not got any easier. Everytime his profile appears and I see that famous smile, I die a little inside. I have spent the night going through my inbox. I had planned to delete all of my messages, and then I found THOSE messages and that sicky feeling hit me again, just as hard as the first time. I cannot and will not ever delete them!

It took years to find him and I knew how he was hurting. It took a while to earn his trust... And who could blame him?

...And then it was all worth it. I found, not only my first cousin, but a true friend.

He was my hero! My blood! Little Miss Fix it was going to sew all the pieces of a broken family back together. It took a while, but he saw my sincerity eventually and loved me dearly for it..


...All those plans... I was going to college and he was going to hold my hand, and I was going to make them all proud... just like he did...


...I will never forget that day. After wishing him a Merry Christmas and him telling me that I am a good Mam... I rushed to his profile to wish him a Happy New Year...



I will never forget reading those devastating words bled by his son...


'R.I.P Dad'


OUCH!



To a true gentleman.

It was an HONOR to know you.

One day, I want to be just like you...

'MINT!'


Sleep tight Normski.

Until we meet again 'MY DEAR'

Your Dude!

Gems




x





Keep Moving!






Read more: http://www.myspace.com/lil_gemagee/blog#ixzz0yxqMgCaf

No comments:

Post a Comment