Wednesday 8 September 2010

Highlights Of An Awesome Decade!

Firstly, and most importantly, I started the decade off with the most amazing gift of my son. He is my hero and I could not be more proud. He brings me so much joy and he has taught me so much about the world. I love you Zakk ♥




My family have been amazing to me my whole life, and I will never stop thanking them for the sunshine they bring.
Thank you for all that you do :)





New Year's Eve 2005, two hearts became one as I finally met my soul mate. We have overcome the highest obstacles and made many amazing memories.
I love you Marty




I began playing guitar in 1998, and over the past decade, it has become my best friend.
(My newest)



I have never done things the easy way, but a great achievement that I am proud of is finally taking my son to beautiful places. Passing my driving test is certainly up there in my highlights of the decade :)





Friends come, friends go, but for the memories, I love you all :)

















I am a very lucky Lil_Gema x


















Happy New Year Everyone, and thank you for making me smile!


Read more: http://www.myspace.com/lil_gemagee/blog#ixzz0yxrFhmfZ

No comments:

Post a Comment