Sunday 11 October 2009

A little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day...




I have finally received a copy of last month's magazine and am proud to say, I am now OFFICIALLY a published author. I am too shy to tell the world and had to get it off my chest so


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

It looks so funky, with my bio and picture alongside, surrounded by famous authors and psychologists that I read of everyday. The title has been changed, but I do not mind that one bit. I finally have the portfolio I need to get going. I have been asked to write another which has to be submitted in 10 days time. The topic is 'talent' and I have a great idea. I am already enjoying writing this so much more than the last. I have finally 'broken the ice',

So, what's next...?

Well, I have been asked to talk on a radio station in America at the end of the month. I am still unsure whether I am capable of this because of my lack of confidence and nervous stutter, but if I can make it through that, it may inspire me to approach something new.

I am so grateful to have been given the chance to speak so loudly, to such a large audience! =) The ones who know me will understand how special that is to me! ;o) It is a sparkle of sunshine on a cloudy day!

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Just stopped by to read. Really liked the blog :) Oh and btw congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck for ur writing skill

    ReplyDelete