Tuesday 6 October 2009

Wise words

I have spent the day driving in the rain, hypnotised by the windscreen wipers, drowning out the sound of the mis-firing engine with my favourite Foo Fighter's album. I have been in 'my own little world' all day after a sleepless night and, despite not waking up feeling good, I have not had a bad day. I am currently curled up on the chair beside the computer with a glass of vodka, a cigarette and a smile on my face.

I started writing a new song last night. I have not written a new song for a while. I can never write when I am happy for some reason. I am quite happy with it so far. I have a few ideas. I am getting used to being on my own, slowly. A few weeks ago, I was sent a postcard from a friend. It inspires me. Hope you like.





"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"

No comments:

Post a Comment