Monday 5 October 2009

Dream a little dream...


I've not written for days and my head is about to explode. The dreams I have had lately are really playing on my mind. I cannot even write what most of them are about which is SOOOO frustrating, but the dream that woke me up last night was a flash of a man hanging from a noose, dangling over a grave (shudder).

I cannot work out why, after seven years of recurring dreams, I am dreaming such weird nightmares. I used to believe in everything. I would have made sense of it a few years ago, but now... I don't know... I have forgotten who I am, who I was and who I want to be.

This year, I have lost my first cousin, my oldest friend and, in many ways, myself. My head is FUCKED!

I am looking for something... I'm not sure what... I'm lost.

I am not only dreaming nightmares. I am dreaming amazing stuff too! Those dreams are playing on my mind the most...

I have been trying to write the next article for the magazine, but I cannot even write sense in this blog. I give in

.

No comments:

Post a Comment